“Hands on” surgical training and product presentation
The PHACON Sinus Trainer offers opportunities for “hands on” training of sinus and skull base surgery by using PHACON Sinus Patients of different anatomies. The haptic feel of a surgery with real instruments can be learned. At the same time, orientation within the related patient CT-data in navigation software can be practiced. Injuries of structures of risk during the training session are detected automatically by the connected software. In addition, the trainer is an effective marketing tool for manufacturers to present their medical products in a realistic context.
The PHACON Sinus Trainer comes with an anatomical and a technical part.
1. PHACON Sinus Trainer | Anatomical part (S-00002)
◦ 1 skull
◦ 1 mask for the skull
◦ 1 holder for the skull with tray
◦ 1 PHACON Sinus Patient “Meyer” (SN-aa)
◦ 1 manual
◦ 1 USB flash drive with data for PHACON Trainer and Patients
◦ 1 transport case for the trainer
2. PHACON ENT Trainer | Technical part (E-00001)
◦ 1 navigation camera
◦ 1 instrument tracker set for ENT surgery
◦ 3 instrument linkage cable
◦ 1 notebook with PHACON simulation software
◦ 1 Bluetooth mouse
◦ 1 power adapter for notebook
◦ 1 notebook carry case
Please watch our video guide how to use the PHACON Sinus Trainer.